Monday, June 26, 2006

Today could certainly rock more

So, this is shaping up to be one freaking doozy of a crappy-ass day. I won’t get into it now, but Mayor Williams, if you are reading this, here’s the thing: RAIN SHOULD NOT SHUT DOWN A CITY. I don’t even know if it should shut down a shuttle launch, but it definitely, definitely should not bring the capital of the free world to a grinding halt. Ok? Thanks.

I had a great weekend! Huge props to Mom, who was visiting me and ran six of the nine miles in my training run Saturday. Which reminds me, I ran nine miles this weekend! Also, I replaced my horrible water belt with a really comfortable one. I’m not going to say I chose the new belt because it was cuter, but it certainly didn’t hurt. Now that I am wearing workout clothes about 20 percent of my waking life, I simply do not think it’s too much to ask that it, well, accentuate the positive.

Ok, so I have more to say, but I have to, like, work. I hope to add some stuff tonight, like some links that might be useful and an extension of the very light treatment given above of running fashion. Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home