Wednesday, August 02, 2006

BACK IN BUSINESS, BABY

Today's word of the day is "Radiology Report." Apparently, after an MRI is performed, the radiologist takes a look and writes a letter to the doctor who prescribed the test. And when an eager patient calls up her doctor's office, they will just fax that baby right over.

If "Radiology Report" were not the word of the day, it might have been "Wimp" or "Yellow Belly" or possibly a more vulgar synonym.

Yep, those squiggly lines ain't no thing, according to the report. In fact, the worst news in the letter is "mild prominence of previously vascularity within the calf." Ohhhhhh.

Obviously, I don't know what that means. But I do know that I AM RUNNING A MARATHON!!! My confidence had just started to slip, which is why your blogger had not been as attentive this week (well, there is also that whole work thing), we are rocking and rolling now.

I have a PT appointment Friday morning, and I am going to lobby to try to jog a smidge this weekend. Tom Petty is now playing in a constant loop in my head, and I'd like to see someone try to argue against that.

Well I wont back down, no I wont back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I wont back down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home