Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Is that a Crack or a Vein?

I am totally swamped, so I am just going to give a quick update, and then come back later to fill in the funny and the clever.

I got an MRI Monday, and I have several recommendations for improving that particular system. I will expand on that later. Anyway, the MRI experience sucked, they gave me the films, my leg looks broken and I don't have another doctor's appointment until MONDAY. Seriously.

I really wish I didn't have a habit of breaking every digital camera I buy, because I would love to show you just how scary are these pictures of my insides. Actually, through the miracle of crappy cell phone cameras, I can present this:

You can't see it that well, but there is a squiggley line down the middle of what appears to be my tibia. But what the hell do I know? If there are any professional MRI readers out there, now's the time to show me what you got.

Ok, back to work. That means you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home